- 1 Health insurance helps people in the way of:
- 2 The taxpayer- State and federal taxes funded by health insurers. Examples include:
- 3 Private health insurance is financed through employer benefit plans:
- 4 What is Health Insurance:
- 5 What does it cover?
- 6 What is not covered?
- 7 Cover Limits:
- 8 What models are available :
Caring for your health is the most expensive thing nowadays. Without having health insurance,
it will be difficult for most people to afford health bills. Because every year, health costs are
increasing by a lane. Choosing the best health insurance plan for you depends on your budget,
prior health conditions, and potential future conditions.
Health insurance helps people in the way of:
● When they are ill, they must ensure that they have access to health care.
● Protecting themselves from external financial, medical costs if they become severely ill.
Two different types of health insurance exist:
● Taxpayer-funded: Federal and state tax fund.
● Private Funded: Employee sponsor plans.
The taxpayer- State and federal taxes funded by health insurers. Examples include:
● Federal/state employee health plans
● Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
Private health insurance is financed through employer benefit plans:
● Blue Shield and Blue Cross health insurance companies.
● Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO's).
● Non-Blue commercial health insurance companies.
● Self-funded employer-sponsored benefit plans.
To avail, this offers employee must choose employee-sponsored plans. They must pay a
premium. Then they receive an Insurance card that gives them access to the doctors.
What is Health Insurance:
Health insurance is designed for critical conditions, which are Short term and Curable. It claims
for private medical treatment, Surgery, and Tests if you are ill or injured during the policy period.
Usually, it will be paid by you for monthly basis either more amount or cheaper bases in
choosing plans. This is called the premium. It will be useful for treatments which cover the
What does it cover?
Health insurance covers treatments like Staying in hospital beds for tests and surgeries:
consultations, Diagnoses, and Treatment when you no need to stay overnight, Regular
Moreover, Comprehensive health insurance is more expensive but claims more types of
treatments — low monthly premiums cheaper policy.
Health insurance covers the most range of options, like:
Treatment for specific diseases like cancer, Physiotherapy, Dental treatment, Psychiatric
treatment, Medical treatment, and nursing at home, Optical appointments.
What is not covered?
Every insurance policies have limits and exclusions that not cover your health cases:
● Long term treatments and Incurable Conditions these are called as Chronic Illnesses like
● Fertility Treatment and Cosmetic Surgery
● Drug abuse Treatments and spending time in rehabilitation.
● Abroad Treatments. This will be claimed by Travel Insurance.
● During Pregnancy, Treatment and Care will not be claimed.
Policies have some limits and how much you can claim:
● Claim per condition
● Claim for inpatient or outpatient treatment
● Request per type of treatment (e.g., physiotherapy)
● The total amount you can claim
What models are available :
You can get a policy designed. You can get it for Yourself, You and your partner, with a joint
plan, Your whole family, and Your child.
Visit us to know more about helping you to understand health insurance better.